As usual I have a lot to announce.
We’ll start with Mom’s of Mystery. My friend and fellow author Alina Adams and I put out an e-newsletter. It started out as a collection of articles for mothers who enjoy reading and writing mysteries but it has become much more than that. In this latest edition we have included articles that address everything from writing mysteries to our personal experiences with various racial issues. So if you’re a mom, a dad or a single woman considering getting your tubes tied you might very well find that there’s something in it that interests you.
Secondly (and I’m announcing this one rather late—shame on me) I interviewed and was interviewed by Lynn Messina author of Mim Warner’s Lost Her Cool and Fashionistas on Beatrice.com. The exchange is called Author2Author and the way it works is that I ask Lynn a question one day—she answers and then the next day she asks me a question and (that’s right, you guessed it) I answer. The first post was on Monday but all the posts are easy to access.
So to sum up the events/revelations of the last few days:
1) Sex, Murder And A Double Latte made the Barnes & Nobles hardcover mysteries bestseller list on its first week out of the gate. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THAT HAPPEN!!!
2) Kristin Harmel chose Sex, Murder And A Double Latte as one of two books of the month for WB’s morning show The Daily Buzz
3) Mom’s of Mystery is out and ready to be read and enjoyed
4) Beatrice is featuring my interview with Lynn Messina and more of that interview will be posted each day this week.
5) Last but not least For The Love Of A Dogis in its second week. 8 chapters are already posted and they’re only 1-2 pages each which means you can get away with reading the whole thing while your boss is in his meeting.
I’m sure there will be more to report tomorrow but for now I think that’s more than enough. I swear, there are so many new developments lately that I’m beginning to feel a little dizzy. I guess that's why they call it a whirlwind.
Sex, Murder And A Double Latte IN STORES NOW!!!
For The Love Of A Dog--A fun online read!